Monday, May 5, 2014

'High Five on 5/5' was the name of the event I photographed at the Lancaster Convention Center this evening.  A United Way initiative to raise funds to buy books for children, it was also an attempt to break the Guiness World Record for the largest number of inline 'high-fivers'.

It was fun to be there.  Some photos are already posted, with more to follow in the next few days.

I was also at the Convention Center late last night photographing a room setting for another event.

On Friday night I was privileged to attend Water Street Mission's graduation event and take photos of graduating men and women.  That was an inspiring evening!

So a busy few days!

Hopefully the weather is going to really warm up soon.  I've got some outdoor projects I'd like to get to work on, including a new series of covered bridge photographs.

Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment